Beetle@SG Website


Please check out my website Beetles@SG for identification of beetles found in Singapore http://davidmoh1313.wix.com/beetlesg

Sunday 23 December 2012

Welcome to Beetles@SG


This has always been on my mind, to start a website and blog for one of my
favorite topics - beetles. Procastination has gotten a better part of me and this has always remained as a thought that occassionally comes back to bug me.

The thought of creating a website and blog was once again reignited by my recent trip to Genting Highlands in West Malaysia, and coupled with the opportunity that I am clearing my annual leave, I finally got down to do something about it.

The intent of the website and blog is to provide a platform for the sharing of all things related to beetles, and if all goes well, to have more information and knowledge sharing on beetles found in Singapore.

Your contributions to Beetles@SG website are most welcomed. If you have any photographs* or information on beetles found in Singapore and would like to share them, please feel free and send them to me at davidmoh1313@gmail.com

Here's the URL for Beetles@SG website : http://davidmoh1313.wix.com/beetlesg

* Only photographs that are taken by you or you own the rights to them, please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment